Autumn Questions TAG
Autumn is almost over now that Winter is well and truly on its way. Frost in the mornings and cold evenings are upon us so I thought I better get this Q&A post up asap before it is too late!
- Shirts or Jumpers?
Jumpers definitely. I like them with a little bit of detail, a logo or a cute animal.
- Fairy lights or candles?
I like both but candles dry the air out and never smell as they should when they burn! I have some fairy lights which are battery operated which I use all year round.
- What’s your favourite Halloween movie?
I am not a Halloween fan and don’t like scary movies.
- Are you a pumpkin spiced junkie?
I only got into pumpkin spiced lattes this year and I did like them even though they are very similar to gingerbread lattes.
- Hot Chocolate or Tea?
In Winter there is nothing like a hot choc with whipped cream. I tried a lovely Salted Caramel flavour the other day which was amazing!
- Rain or Fog?
I would prefer neither but slight drizzle is okay and fog is creepy but at least you don’t get wet.
- Do you decorate your home for autumn?
No only a carved pumpkin on Halloween.
- Favourite Vampire?
Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. James Marsters was so hot as this character. Those cheekbones!
- Do you have any autumn traditions?
Not particularly unless you count having to crunch through leaves on a crisp day at least once!
- What’s your favourite autumn colour?
Reds and browns.
- Do you like horror movies?
See question 3!
- What’s your favourite autumn scented candle?
- Halloween or Thanksgiving?
Not from the US so don’t celebrate either really. If I had to pick probably Thanksgiving as that is about food and family.
- What’s your favourite thing about autumn?
The colours on the trees, crunchy leaves and crisp fresh days.
- Favourite -ber month?
September – my birthday month!
- Do you prefer autumn or winter? Why?
Autumn as its cold but not wet and you don’t have to wear too many layers.
- What’s your Halloween costume dream?
If I dressed up probably Morticia Adams.
- Favourite witch?
- Where would you like to spend your Halloween?
Hiding in darkness from the trick or treaters!
- Scarf or hat?
Hats all the way. I lose scarves.
- Favourite tree?
Any that have copper leaves on them. Or a Christmas tree.
- What’s your dream place to visit during autumn?
I would love to be in New York sometime.
- Vampires or Zombies?
- Which songs do you listen to in autumn?
Same as what I do all year round.
- Bats or spiders?
Bats for sure, hate spiders.
- A walk in the woods or a walk in the shopping centre?
Walk in the woods.
- What’s your favourite autumn food?
Anything hot and comforting.
- Name a book that makes you think of autumn.
Harry Potter books.
- Halloween party or Halloween movie marathon?
Party as don’t like Halloween movies
- Favourite item of clothing for autumn?
Hats and boots
Hope you enjoyed finding out what I like and don’t like (Halloween)!