It has been a serious amount of time since I last wrote anything. I lost my writing mojo and to be honest just could not be bothered with it all. I was not enjoying the writing anymore as was more concerned with views, followers, SEO, plugins etc etc so all the fun had been taken out of it which is why I started in the first place!
So back to basics. I have kept the same name, the same theme which is simple but suits my blog BUT I will be taking a slightly different approach to my blogs and the content.
- I wont be having a regular day or time that I will be posting. I know this does attract more readers but my lifestyle is too irregular for me to commit to a regular day.
- I am too all intents and purposes a lifestyle blogger but wont be using that term on my site/social media anymore. As you can see from the header at the top I now class myself as a blogger and actress. This means nothing at all really just that my content will cover different things
- I have a passion for music, the arts, TV. film etc and this will be predominantly what I will be covering. It just makes more sense to me. I have a few gigs lined up this year two of the bands I have never seen live before so will hopefully have exciting content about that in October
- As a jobbing actress which I have talked about before I will be writing insights to how that affects my anxiety on a day to day basis (if it does) and also what it means to be a ‘jobbing actor’ posts I hope to include are “A week in the life..” and I will capture videos and photos to show you what goes on in a usual week.
- I have dabbled with the idea of a youtube channel but it takes a lot work and editing and I am just not that confident a person (believe it or not) and it is a such a saturated market I am not sure it will be worth it but let me know your thoughts
- I am hoping to do live Q&As either on facebook live or instagram once in a while if anyone wants to ask me anything. Seems to be a good way to connect with your followers
That is pretty much it really. I want to thank you all for your support, and despite not posting anything I have still been getting new followers so thank you all.
I am excited about this new journey my blog is going to take and I hope you will be too.
Bye for now 🙂