|Photo huffington post|
Everyone loves a bit of a pamper every now and then and with the cold days here there is no better time to indulge yourself. Here are a few of my tips for a bit of ‘me time’.
1. Run a really bubbly hot bath, turn off the lights, light a candle and play some music. Lay back with a face mask on and relax. Stay in until your fingers and toes are all wrinkly or you run out of hot water!
2. Eat chocolate/ice cream/popcorn or whatever it is that you like but should not eat all the time.
3. Wear your best pair of pyjamas. curl up under a duvet or blanket and watch your favourite film or latest must see series on Netflix
4. Give yourself a pedicure and manicure. Soak in a bowl of warm water, rub cream in and paint in your favourite nail colour.
5. Make a mug of creamy hot chocolate, add whipped cream and marshmallows.
6. Finally curl up in bed with a bunch of magazines/current bed time read and your furry friend if you have one (cat in my case).
How do you pamper yourself? Let me know!