Really simple, tasty and low calorie version of chicken nuggets. Who needs KFC!?
Chicken fillets or breasts diced to nugget chunks
Breadcrumbs (homemade or shop bought I used shop bought)
- Put beaten egg in a bowl, breadcrumbs in another. I also added some paprika spice
- Dip chicken chunks into egg then breadcrumbs. Repeat until all covered
- Place onto baking sheet and squirt with some frylight
- Cook on Gas Mark 5 for about twenty minutes or until brown
- Serve with slimming world chips. Check out my previous recipe here for how to make them!