Since the New Year I have been trying to follow the Slimming World plan to lose a few pounds as doing it alone counting calories is no longer working. I have made this recipe before and it is so easy to make and a low calorie way of having burger and fries!
- 500g lean beef mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped or grated
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- Parsley – fresh or dried
- Optional wholemeal rolls and 120g chedder cheese
- 1 large potato per person
- Salt and pepper
- Cut potatoes into wedges or thin fries and par boil
- Meanwhile place mince, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and parsley into a bowl and mix together. Try and handle it as little as possible it binds together better that way
- Divide mixture into four chunky sized portions and shape into a burger shape. You could also make eight smaller burgers
- Preheat oven to around Gas Mark 6 . Spray a baking tray with Frylight and place burgers on it. Transfer potatoes onto another baking tray and lightly spray with Frylight and season with salt and pepper
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until burgers are well cooked and chips are crispy
- Serve in a roll and a slice of cheese if required.
- Eat and enjoy!
Hope you like this recipe. Blog soon!
*All images copyright CarriesCloset*